RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg
The RBC Convention Centre's Safety Plan includes a vast array of health and safety precautions which is committed to the adherence of the public health guidelines. The fourth-largest convention centre in Canada is strongly committed to your safety and health.
The RBC Convention Centre Winnipeg has partnered with Encore Canada who has transformed their Millennium Suite into a state-of-the-art facility ready to host a variety of hybrid and virtual meetings. Meetings Winnipeg also has you covered with additional information about hybrid meeting solutions in Winnipeg.
Manitoba Hotel Association
Many Winnipeg hotels have participated in the Clean It Right program to enhance their already strict cleaning protocols. Each hotel will have its own set of procedures specific to their property, and your delegates may encounter the following during their stay:
- Mandatory face masks in all public areas
- Social distancing from other guests and hotel associates (2 metres)
- Hospital grade disinfectant in cleaning of guest rooms
- Partitions at front desks when you check-in
- Increased sanitation near entrances, front desks, elevators, fitness areas, and meeting spaces
Learn more about the Manitoba Hotel Association's COVID-19 protocols.