COVID-19-Meetings & Conventions Updates for Winnipeg
What we know:
- Currently, there are cases of COVID-19 identified in Winnipeg, Manitoba, for more info go to Manitoba Government
- For the latest information on conferences and meetings, go to RBC Convention Centre
- Winnipeg Richardson International Airport has measures in place to identify incoming passengers for any signs of illness
Tourism Winnipeg is closely monitoring updates and advice from provincial, federal and international organizations that are actively monitoring the outbreak of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) including:
- Manitoba Government
- Government of Canada
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- World Health Organization
Best travel industry resources for advice and updates
For Event Planners & Associations
What should I tell clients who are concerned about the virus and are considering cancelling an upcoming conference?
- Every contract may have different funding assistance and policies attached to it, so it is best to speak with your event planner or venue to explore your options.
- If our Tourism Winnipeg team helped your organization make your decision to bring your conference or meeting here, please reach out to your contact on the team if you have any questions or concerns.
Tourism Winnipeg is also working closely with its partners to determine if any new developments may affect meetings and conventions in Winnipeg. Industry stakeholders can find more information here.
We have created a page to answer some of your frequently asked questions.