Winnipeg Art Gallery
300 Memorial Boulevard
Winnipeg, MB R3C 1V1
SPACES TO INSPIRE MEMORABLE EVENTS
A unique meeting space can bring any event to life. From meetings and conferences to weddings and concerts, they’re at their best at the Winnipeg Art Gallery. Whether you’re in the galleries surrounded by centuries of art, the grand Eckhardt Hall, or on the Rooftop Sculpture Garden, the WAG is the ideal venue for your special occasion.
Located in the heart of downtown Winnipeg, the WAG is Canada's oldest civic gallery and Manitoba’s leading art museum. The iconic modernist building is a fully-equipped event facility - it’s the place to be inspired!
- The Muriel Richardson Auditorium features world-class acoustics and classic Eames seating. Perfect for concerts, presentations, screenings, and performances, the MRA is functional and sleek. Capacity: 319 seated theatre style, 5 wheelchair spaces.
- The spectacular Eckhardt Hall is the WAG’s signature event space. With soaring ceilings and a backdrop of Manitoba Tyndall stone, the architecture captivates, enchants, and inspires. Capacity: 300 stand-up reception, 180 sit-down dinner.
- Our ever-changing Skylight Gallery showcases some of the WAG’s most impressive works of art and is an exciting space with an artistic legacy unique to Manitoba. Capacity: 200 stand-up reception, 56 sit-down dinner.
- Guests feel on top of the world when relaxing in our private Rooftop Sculpture Garden. The city skyline creates a dramatic backdrop, enhancing every occasion. Capacity: 200 stand-up reception, 200 seated theatre style.
- The Penthouse Lobby maintains an open area overlooking the Rooftop Sculpture Garden, perfect for stand-up receptions, bar, or staging/reception. Capacity: 90 stand-up only.
- A variety of smaller meeting rooms with seating for 10 to 60 people.
- Audiovisual equipment available for rent upon request.
- In-house catering by TABLE Restaurant and Storm Catering.
- Enrich your event experience with a tour of the WAG’s galleries.Your group can browse the galleries on their own or you can enhance the experience with a pre-arranged guided tour. Groups of 15 visitors and up receive 20% off admission and groups of 30 and up receive a 30% discount. One tour guide is required for every 15 people for $50 per guide. Optional art-making workshop.