Red River Exhibition Park
A Unique Facility!
- Less than a 30-minute drive from downtown or the airport
- Easily accessible off a major thoroughfare, just west of the intersection of Hwy 1 (Trans-Canada) and Hwy 100 (Perimeter)
- Unique 100 acre (40.5 hectare) setting combines 62,000 square feet (5,760 square metres) of covered space with green space, parking lots and .9 miles (1.5 kilometres) of roadways and asphalt paved areas, making it ideal for auto shows, tradeshows, livestock shows, concerts and outdoor events.
- The site's world-class, equestrian show ring is the finest in Manitoba. The Park also offers stables and wash racks.
- Exhibition Place, a 39,000 square foot (3,623 square metre) general assembly/exhibit space built in 2009, was designed to house mid-size trade and consumer shows, particularly those requiring both indoor and outdoor space. The concrete floors, 25 foot (7.62 metre) high ceiling, extra-large ground level and loading dock doors, barrier-free washrooms, show office and fully-equipped kitchen can accommodate a multitude of uses. Adjacent asphalt and gravel parking surfaces can be utilized for outdoor displays and demonstrations involving livestock or show animals, vehicles and other oversized or motorized equipment, as well as sporting events and festivals.
- Amenities include wireless Internet service and a PA system
- Preferred suppliers and on-site staff are available to assist with set-up, display and equipment needs
- The Central Park Stage, Red Barn Stage and natural grass amphitheatre, with a 350 foot x 150 foot (107 metre x 46 metre) asphalt performance area, can seat audiences ranging from a few hundred to a few thousand people.
- The Park can service outdoor or mobile food concessionaires of any size. Numerous electrical, water and sewer connections are conveniently located throughout the grounds.
- The Park is licensed by the Manitoba Liquor Control Commission, allowing clients to obtain liquor permits specific to their needs.