Winnipeg Trolley Company
1 Forks Market Rd
Winnipeg, MB R3C 4Y3
Phone: 204-226-TOUR (8687)
Inspired by the Winnipeg Electric Company streetcars that were once a prominent feature on the city’s streets, our colourful trolleys blend in among its abundance of beautiful early-1900s architecture. Yet, with all the features of any contemporary transit vehicle including heating, air-conditioning, and full audio system, they can also transport our passengers in comfort and luxury. Whether you charter a trolley for your next Corporate or Private event, see some of Winnipeg’s best sights aboard one of our award-winning tours.
Heart of a Nation City Tour
Experience the very best sights and stories Winnipeg has to offer on our award-winning, Heart of a Nation sightseeing tour
- St. Boniface, Winnipeg’s charming French quarter;
- The Exchange District, a popular major motion picture filming location housing North America’s largest collection of turn-of-the-century architecture;
- Bell MTS Place hockey arena, home of the NHL’s Winnipeg Jets;
- The community club where The Guess Who and Neil Young got their start;
- The stately mansions of Wellington Crescent;
- The grand 400-acre Assiniboine Park;
- The Canadian Museum for Human Rights, the world’s only human rights museum; and
- The Manitoba Legislative Building, one of Canada's most mysterious architectural wonders.
Ale Trail Winnipeg Brewery Tour
Hop aboard the Ale Trail Winnipeg Brewery Tour to visit some of Winnipeg's best local breweries—and hear about the city’s wild past along the way!
The Winnipeg Brewery Tour includes:
- Fully-narrated transportation and stops at three local breweries;
- One guided brewery tour;
- A crash course in professional beer tasting; and
- One flight (or cocktail) at each taproom, with food available for purchase at the last stop.
Don't want the drinks? Join us with a 'Dry Run' ticket! (Cocktails, wine, and non-alcoholic options available for purchase at select stops.)
Tours depart from The Forks Market at The Forks.
Please visit http://winnipegtrolleycompany.ca/public-tours/ for tour times and ticket information or to book a private tour