Anderson's Hitch 'n Post Ranch
Escape the city... and enjoy true western hospitality!
- Situated on a beautiful prairie setting 25 minutes from downtown Winnipeg and one of Manitoba’s best-kept secrets
- Anderson's Hitch ’n Post Ranch is located off of Highway 6, northwest of Winnipeg
About the Ranch:
- Established in 1984, Anderson's Hitch ’n Post Ranch specializes in catering banquets for 50 to 500 people
- Anderson's Hitch ’n Post Ranch is a unique facility to host a convention, business meeting, wedding, fundraiser, company picnic, Christmas party or other special event
- Arrive in time to see your dinner being finished in the open spit barbeque and watch the chef carve and serve with skill and showmanship
- Charter a bus or the Prairie Dog Central Train and get “held up” by desperados on horseback, reminiscent of the old west
- Throw a VIP, President, or anyone you like in the “jail” and see how long it takes to get them bailed out
- Anderson's Hitch ’n Post Ranch is famous for its fabulous food – while the owners and staff bring you the warmth and charm you’ve all come to expect from the cordial folks in the country
If you plan on having a memorable evening of great food and fun, Anderson's Hitch ’n Post Ranch is the place for you.