Partner spotlight: The Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre
Welcome to Winnipeg's newest convention destination
The Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre is Manitoba’s largest convention hotel and the epicentre of the city’s newly rebranded St. James Conference and Hotel District – featuring more than 3,000 convention hotel rooms, many within walking distance.
The whole area is brimming with everything that convention delegates are looking for, be it dining, breweries, distilleries and nightlife, to the best shopping in central Canada at CF Polo Park and the Outlet Collection Winnipeg. The area is also just ten minutes from downtown, along with a five-minute drive from five-star attractions like Assiniboine Park Zoo’s Journey to Churchill – the world’s foremost arctic species exhibit, where polar bears swim right over your head (which is also an incredible offsite venue for cocktail parties).
Victoria Inn Hotel & Convention Centre key features:
- 55,000 square feet of usable client space in three large ballrooms with multi-division capability
- 260 newly renovated rooms
- 25 meeting rooms able to host events from eight to 1,800 delegates
- All meeting space is ground level
- Street access convention space with 1,000 free parking stalls
- State-of-the-art cooking and food management systems guaranteeing great food