Designed In Time Workshop
494 Taché Avenue
Winnipeg, MB R2H 2B2
Phone: 204) 237‑4500
Fax: 204) 986‑7964
Create a vest that captures your stories and passions. Artist and designer Lorna Hiebert loves Manitoba, its people, its nature and its art. She shares her passion for all that is Manitoban in a unique experience that brings Manitoba’s history to life.
- Accommodates groups of 4 to 8 participants
- Option to customize the experience to meet your needs
- Length of session: 4 hours
- Workshop offered in French or English
- Option to upgrade vest to jacket
The experience is held at Le Musée de Saint-Boniface Museum. This peaceful and historical building sets the atmosphere.
“Designed in time” experience includes:
- Half a day with artist and designer Lorna Hiebert
- All material needed to design an original vest
- The pride of wearing your own made-in-Manitoba vest
- A guided tour of Le Musée de Saint-Boniface Museum
You design the vest and Lorna sews it together!