2nd Floor - 183 Kennedy Street
Winnipeg, MB R3C 1S6
Toll free: 1-800-665-0234
Folklorama Talent is a one-stop shop for all of your event planning needs for conventions, corporate meetings, festivals and private functions.
Evolving out of Folklorama, the largest and longest-running multicultural festival in the world, our staff have a diverse event management background and over 20 years of experience. Folklorama Talent can customize any event from beginning to end, ensuring every detail is taken care of and your expectations are surpassed. We have a flexible approach to event planning and can do as little or as much as you want. We can also work with any budget, whether you are after cultural accents or a complete mini-Folklorama festival experience.
Our services are tailored to your needs and include:
• Event planning - Performer bookings, event coordination and event production including speakers, emcees, entertainment and on-site management.
• Pre-packaged theme events - Each pre-packaged show is one hour long and includes an emcee and a performance with live music. Choose from a variety of cultural themes: Cuban, Mexican, Irish, French Canadian, Ukrainian, Brazilian, French, etc.
• Customizing a show - Tell us what you need and we’ll create a fun and entertaining show to fit your audience whether it’s multicultural, jazz or other mainstream acts.
• Experienced multilingual emcees - French, Spanish, Ukrainian and others.
• Translation and interpretation services - Access our portfolio of experienced interpreters.
• Equipment - Rely on the latest in equipment for lighting, sound and stage requirements.
• Transportation - Shuttle your group to their hotel, attractions, events or meetings. Choose from limos, luxury motorcoaches, shuttle service, transit buses and rental cars.
• Administration support - Registration officers, on-site administrative support, convention assistants, and provision of tourism information (some multilingual options).
• Delegate/companion programs - City tours, entertainment and activities from shopping to museums or historical/cultural tours and activities.
• Youth programs - Rock climbing, archery, corn maze, waterslides, paintball, arts and crafts, etc.