Two Lombard Place
Winnipeg, MB R3B 0Y3
Toll free: 866.540.4466
CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS WITH FAIRMONT WINNIPEG
Feel the holiday cheer at Fairmont Winnipeg! As Winnipeg’s only luxury hotel, it is the perfect venue for your special holiday event. Whether you are looking to hold an intimate lunch, a casual reception, or a large holiday party, our hotel has the perfect space to meet your wants and your needs. Our experienced team looks forward to providing outstanding service with their incredible attention to detail making your event one that you and your guests will always remember.
With nearly 20,000 square feet of ballrooms, boardrooms and more, you’ll find the perfect venue for your festive event. Whether it’s a formal gala or an intimate gathering, our dedicated team of event professionals will help bring your function to life.
This festive season, the historic Royal Alexandra Suite, located on the 20th floor of Fairmont Winnipeg, will be home to Santa Claus himself. Santa’s elves will decorate the suite with whimsical details such as twinkling Christmas trees and an elegant dinner table set for Santa and his special guests to spread the good cheer. The Santa Suite is an extraordinary and unique venue to hold your private events and holiday receptions for 15 to 20 people this holiday season and is available between Nov 23 - Dec 22.
The VG Restaurant is the perfect venue for a more intimate affair. Warm wood paneling and glowing lamps set the tone for a decadently elegant evening for dinner parties or receptions. Whether a cozy office lunch or an evening of celebration, allow the VG Restaurant to play host for your private party. This space offers a welcoming experience for all guests through our engaging service. Executive Chef Tim Palmer has carefully created menus that you will remember for a life time using seasonal flavours that showcase Manitoban flare.
With prime holiday dates still available, be sure to contact our Catering Coordinator at 204.985.6212 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to book a holiday party you won’t forget.
Winnipeg’s Address of Excellence
- Corner of Portage and Main in the centre of the business and shopping district
- Adjacent to the Exchange District, Canwest Park and The Forks
- Connected to skywalk system
- Six blocks to the RBC Convention Centre or indoors via skywalk
- Two floors of Fairmont Gold Rooms and Suites
- 340 guest rooms designed to provide luxury and independence by offering high speed wired and wireless, spacious work desks, flat screen high definition televiosion, fluffy robes, comfortable duvets and feather pillows
- 24-hour in-room dining available
- Holds 4 Green Key Eco-Rating from the Hotel Association of Canada
- Winnipeg’s leading hotel conference floor design with 12,500 square feet on one floor supported by a 3,000 square foot conference foyer
- Number of meeting rooms: 13
- Maximum dinner function: 750
- Total function space of close to 20,000 square feet
- Kosher offerings
- Indoor rooftop health and fitness centre complete with indoor pool, Jacuzzi, sauna, massage and exercise facilities
- Business services and Blackberry checkout available 24 hours
- The Velvet Glove, Manitoba’s only Four Diamond CAA/AAA restaurant
- The Lounge at Fairmont Winnipeg
LGBT Freindly Hotel